Simple Harvest Farm Organics
Simple Harvest Farm Organics is owned & managed by sister Kathy Zeman and brother Nick Zeman. The farm, located just outside Nerstrand, is best described as an omnivore food farm, where livestock and produce grow plentifully.
The Zemans bring to Riverwalk Market Fair a variety of items:
• Nick’s Eggs, from mostly heritage breed hens, that are raised on pasture and fed flax seed to increase the Omega 3 fatty acids in the eggs.
• Goat milk soap, made with the milk from their dairy goats.
• Yarn and wool from their sheep.
• Nick’s Dog Treats, dehydrated biscuits made from their goat cheese and chicken broth.
• Painted embroidery dish towels and napkins from Nick.
Later this summer, they will be selling certified organic herbs and garlic from their gardens.
— Kathy Zeman