Join us! Be a Riverwalk Market Fair Vendor
Riverwalk Market Fair was created in 2009 to provide a sales and marketing venue for local small and emerging businesses — farmers, food artisans and artists. If you have a product you would like to sell at the Market consider becoming one of our vendors. There is no better way to spend a summer Saturday morning — sharing your creations, making money and hanging out with fun people who love what they do.
Come Grow With Us!
Riverwalk Market Fair is Growing Every Year.
We measure success in five ways:
1. Visitors to Riverwalk Market Fair are spending more. According to our annual Economic Impact Studies (random surveys of visitors conducted every Saturday) the number of out of town visitors (and the amount they spend) is steadily growing.
2. Riverwalk Market Fair is garnering more media attention. The significant increase in the amount of media coverage and feature articles Riverwalk Market Fair has received, particularly in the Twin City metro newspapers and magazines, helps us tell our story to a broader audience.
3. Word of mouth works! Our research indicates a growing number of people enjoy the event and are recommending a visit to Riverwalk Market Fair to their friends and family.
4. Our investment in advertising is paying off. Our annual ad placements in Twin City, Statewide and Regional magazines and travel guides is building awareness not only for Riverwalk Market Fair but for Historic Northfield as a weekend destination.
5. We must be a happy vendor venue! In 2013 saw a 60% increase in the number of vendors selling their high-quality goods. Goods that Riverwalk Market Fair visitors want to buy.
If you have a product to sell consider joining us!
Riverwalk Market Fair is on the look out for high-quality vendors in all three categories — locally grown produce, artisan foods and hand-crafted art. If you are an artist that specializes in what we call “high craft” — hand-crafted items in wood, leather, paper, fiber, etc. please contact us!
Riverwalk Market Fair is growing the next generation of Northfield entrepreneurs. We provide free booths for youth to sell products they have created.
*** Interested in being a vendor this year? Please apply as early as possible — we expect more vendors than ever this year. ***
Northfield’s Riverwalk Market Fair Returns June 7, 2014
Riverwalk Market Fair is a Saturday open-air market located on Bridge Square in historic downtown Northfield.This one-of-a-kind European-style market is open Saturdays from June through October. Each Saturday features a different combination of organic and sustainably grown produce from local farmers, artisan foods, seasonal flowers and a juried selection of the region’s top art and fine crafts including ceramics, art works, prints, photography, glasswork, textiles, wearable art, garden sculpture and hand-crafted jewelry.
2014 Riverwalk Market Fair season runs 20 Saturdays, June 7 to October 25 (every Saturday except September 13, The Defeat of Jesse James Days). Hours of operation are 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. Rain or shine. Check back each week for a list of vendors and entertainers.